Order Picker - the Netherlands
Do you speak English and you always wanted to try working abroad? Are you looking for a job in the Netherlands?
We are looking for warehouse workers, on all levels, for our warehouses in the Netherlands!
You will work with food, non-food products, electronics, cosmetics or medicine products.
- A minimum medium (A2-B1) English language knowledge is a must;
- No previous warehouse experience required!!!! We will train you!
- EPT experience is more than welcome and gives you advantage, but it is not a must;
- A driving license is a big plus!
- Serious and mature work mentality needed.
- A weekly salary based on 38 - 12.28 eurogross/h+ shift anf over hour surpluses - the more experience, the higher the salary :)
- A Dutch employment contract;
- Free transport from - and to work;
- Accommodation (contra- cost);
- A young and ambitious team to coordinate you with the job and help you with the BSN number and health insurance.
The job can mean different sorts of tasks all around the warehouse, such as order picking; driving the electric pallet truck (EPT); packing; labeling; loading/unloading and building pallets.
To work in logistics is physical work so you have to be prepared that it can be physically demanding.
Please do this by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or calling +31 (0)73 63 39 031
Thank you and looking forward to your application!